Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2016 Single window Online Registration / Polytechnic Diploma admission Online Application 2016, www.polyadmission.org Polytechnic Admission 2016, Kerala Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2016 Allotment result.
Kerala Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2016-17 online registration started at Polytechnic CAP Portal www.polyadmission.org. Candidates can apply online through www.polyadmission.org from May, 2016. Last date for submission of online application is June. Lists of Kerala Polytechnic Colleges in each district and branches details and Polytechnic admission 2016 prospectus are available on www.polyadmission.org. Last date of online registration is 15/6/2016. Last date for submission of applications (print out) at Polytechnic Colleges remitting the required fee is 16/06/2016, 4 PM.
Kerala Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2016 – NCC Quota, Sports Quota and Management Quota seats, candidates shall submit application online through the www.polyadmission.org. More details about registration read the prospectus.
Kerala Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2016 Online Registration Steps
Poly Diploma Admission 2016 Submission of Applications Procedures
1. The prospectus will be available for free download from the website www.polyadmission.org in English and Malayalam languages.
2. The candidates will be required to submit their applications online in the web site using the link “ONLINE SUBMISSION” available in the web site.
3. After the completion of Online Registration, the candidate will be issued an Application Number. The Application Number should be noted for further reference and take the print out of the filled online application.
4. The candidate should submit the printed application signed by candidate and parent/guardian at any Government/Aided Polytechnic Colleges in the state, remitting the required fee before the last date fixed for the submission of application.
5. Application Fee: The application fee shall be Rs. 100/- per district. For scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates, it shall be Rs.50/-. If a candidate submits application for more than one district, he will have to remit additional fee at the rate of Rs. 100 for each district. (Rs. 50 each for SC/ST candidates). Candidates should remit required fee to the Principal of the Polytechnic College where he/she submits the Application Form.
7. Candidates will be issued a Registration Number from the Polytechnic College receiving the application form.
8. Candidates can verify the status of their application from the web site using the Application number, Registration Number and Date of Birth. Candidates will not be permitted to alter the entries made in the application.
Kerala Polytechnic Diploma admission 2016 – Important Date
Online Submission of Application begins : 02/06/2016
Online Submission of Application ends : 15/06/2016
Last date for Registration of applications at Polytechnic Colleges remitting the required fee : 16/06/2016, 4 PM
Publication of Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment : 18/06/2016
Last date for Appeal & Submitting Revised Options : 21/06/2016
Publication of Final Rank List & Select List : 23/06/2016
Date of Admission based on Select List : 25/06/2016 & 27/06/2016
First counseling & admission (District wise) at nodal Polytechnic College : 30/06/2016 to 02/07/2016
9 Classes for Ist Semester Begins on : 04/07/2016
Kerala Polytechnic First and Final Allotment 2016
Kerala Poly admission 2016-17 Online Registration
Kerala Diploma Single Window Online Application 2016
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2016 Allotment
Polytechnic Admission 2016 Allotment results
Kerala Diploma Admission 2016
For more details visit : www.polyadmission.org