MG University Degree Admission 2015, MGU UG CAP 2015 Online Application, How to Apply For MG University UG CAP 2015-16 Degree Admission, MG University BSc, BCom and BA Degree Courses Admission 2015 CAP Application, MGU UG CAP Admission 2015 Allotment result, MG Degree CAP Registration
MG University Degree (UG) Admission 2015-16 CAP Single Window Online Registration Started. Candidates can submit the application online through MG University UG CAP portal www.cap.mgu.ac.in. MGU UG CAP Online registration will be available from 28/05/2015 to 07/06/2015. Last date for the remittance of fee for online registration at designated branches of SBT is 6/6/2015. MG UG CAP 2015 Provisional Rank List and Trial Allotment list will be published on 12/6/2015 and First allotment results on 20/6/2015. More details are given below.
MG University Degree Admission 2015-16 Online Registration
For General candidates : 250/-
For SC/ST candidates : 125/-
How to Apply for MG University Degree Admission UG CAP 2015
1. Visit the web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
2. Click on “Apply Online” Button
3 Click on the “Account creation” link on top menu .
4. Fill in the personal details required with utmost care.
5. Create a “Password” (The password will be used for all future online operations).The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
6. Take the print out of the Chalan, which bears an ‘Application number’ that have to be used by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
7. Approach the nearest SBT branch enlisted in the CAP portal available along with the Chalan print out and the remit the required fee.
8. Collect the copies of the chalan from bank after fee remittance (Student copy and University copy).Only after completing this step, will the Application Number and password get activated.
9. Login again using the activated Application Number as user name and previously created password.
10. Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly.
11. Verify with the relevant documents and confirm the details entered on-line before the final submission of application.
12. The applicant can check his/her application status online using their User id (application number) and password at any stage after online registration.
MG University UG CAP 2015-16 Admission Schedule
Online availability of Application forms and Prospectus : 28/5/2015
Last date for the remittance of fee for online registration at designated branches of SBT : 6/6/2015
Online Candidate Registration : 7/6/2015
Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment : 12/6/2015
Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options : 12/6/2015 – 15/6/2015
First allotment : 20/6/2015
Remittance of fee due to University at designated branches of SBT : 20/6/2015-23/6/2015
Reporting for admission in Colleges : 20/6/2015- 23/6/2015
For more details visit : www.mgu.ac.in / www.cap.mgu.ac.in