LBS BSc Nursing / Paramedical Admission 2016 Online Application, Kerala B.Sc Nursing Admission 2016, www.lbscentre.in BSc Nursing Online Registration 2016, Kerala Nursing Admission 2016 Application Form, BSc Nursing/pharmacy/Paramedical Kerala Admission 2016, BSc Nursing Self Financing Admission Kerala
LBS Kerala invited application for admission to B.Sc Nursing /Pharmacy/Paramedical in various Govt / Self financing colleges in Kerala 2016. LBS BSc Nursing / Pharmacy/Paramedical Admission 2016 online registration can be done through the LBS website website www.lbscentre.in. The eligible candidates can apply online to the nursing/paramedical/pharmacy courses through LBS web site.
Kerala BSc Nursing admission 2016 Prospectus are available at www.lbscentre.in. Last date of online registration is 13-06-2016. Application fee can be remitted at any of the Federal Bank branches using the challan received from lbs web site from the date of May 25 to June 13. The Last date for submission of Application Form (Printout) is 15th June 2016, 5 p.m.
Kerala Bsc Nursing /Pharmacy/Paramedical Admission 2016 Online Registration
The candidates can download the lbs bsc nursing/pharamcy prospectus from lbs web site.
Age : Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2016. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed. There is no upper age limit except for candidates under service quota.
Kerala BSc Nursing Admission 2016 – Eligibility
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognized equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English put together, are eligible.
How to Apply for Kerala BSc Nursing LBS Online Application
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.lbscentre.in from 26-05-2016 to 13-06-2016. After the Online Application submission, the Printout of filled application form with all copies of certificates (self attested) to proove their claim should be sent to The Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Extra police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 033. The Last date for submission of printout of Application form is 15th June 2016, 5 p.m.
Online Registration Steps :
There will be four stages for the submission of Application form and all stages are mandatory. Candidates shall complete all the stages of submission as per the time schedule which will be notified through the website/media.
Stage 1 : Entering candidate details online followed by remittance of application fee at the branch of the federal bank after taking printout of the chalan from the website www.lbscentre.in.
Stage 2 : Confirmation of Personal Data Registration and forwarding of the printout of the application form with supporting documents.
Stage 3 : Forwarding of downloaded academic data sheet duly signed along with attested copies of mark list(s) after the declaration of the result of the qualifying examination. Those who have already passed the qualifying examination also need to send the academic data sheet only in this stage.
Stage 4 : After publishing the provisional rank list the candidate has to register college/course options during the prescribed time. After declaration of results of the qualifying examination.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application form (Printout)
1. Office copy of the chalan receipt of application fee/Original Treasury chalan for service
2. Self-attested copy of the relevant page of the SSLC or equivalent Certificate to prove date of
3. Certificate in proof of nativity
4. Self attested Photocopy of the hall ticket of +2/(if appeared for the qualifying examination) / D.Pharm examination or copies of mark list if passed already. Service candidates have to submit copy of the mark list(s) of their qualifying examination More details visit : www.lbscentre.in
5. Certificates in original in support of any claim for special reservation, if applicable
6. Income certificate in original in the prescribed format, if applicable
7. Community Certificate in original obtained from revenue authority, if claiming seats reserved for SEBC/SC/ST/minority communities as per Clause
8. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in original in the prescribed format, if applicable
9. Inter-Caste marriage Certificate, if applicable
10. Self attested copy of Medical Certificate obtained not earlier than 12 months prior to the date
of notification of application from the District Medical Board in the case of ‘Persons with Disabilities’ [PD]
Related search Titles :
Kerala BSc Nursing Admission 2016
Kerala B.Sc Nursing Online Application at www.lbscentre.in
LBS Centre BSc Nursing Admission 2016 Registration
Kerala Nursing Admission 2016 LBS Kerala
LBS Kerala BSc Nursing / Paramedical Admission 2016 Online Application
LBS B.Sc Nursing/Pharmacy/Paramedical Online Application